There are many spinal stenosis treatment options you should consider before resorting to surgery. Most patients with spinal stenosis respond well to non-surgical treatments such as medication, physical therapy, and gentle chiropractic care. Spinal stenosis is a narrowing of the spinal canal, typically caused by age, injury, or congenital disorder. The condition can cause difficulty […]
We have always followed recommended infection control practices to prevent transmission of infectious agents and continue to screen all patients for COVID-19 signs and symptoms.
We offer specialized scheduling for individuals considered high risk.
Please call (772) 403-7640 for more information.
You Should Know that even before the pandemic, we have a been borderline obsessed with reducing the risk of any virus or disease transmission. Here’s what we continue to do even though restrictions have been lifted.
- We have always disinfected all hard surfaces between patients and we will continue to do so.
- Our hand washing station is located next to our check in window.
- We’ve been using Triad Aer Air Purifiers in patient treatment areas since we opened in November 2019. This proactive air purifier uses advanced technology to scrub our treatment areas of viruses (including Covid-19 and influenza), bacteria, mold and mildew, pet dander, allergens, air borne chemicals and gasses.
- Our doctor and staff wears face masks.
- We happily make special scheduling accommodations for high-risk patients.
- We have always enforced a policy of having staff stay home if they are feeling ill.
Much to William the Shih Tzu’s dismay, as one of our safety precautions, our office dogs are now confined behind a glass door.
We have always put the health and safety of our patients first and will continue to do so. Even when it makes William unhappy.
We’ll stay vigilant in preventing the spread of any virus with you and our community!