Each year thousands of Martin County residents are involved in car accidents. Here are 3 reasons to choose chiropractic care after a car accident. Some car accidents cause minor damage while others cause major damage. The severity of the damage to vehicles and the severity of the injuries vary. Did you know that the vehicle […]
We would like to thank all of our patients who have been extremely loyal and kind during these difficult times.
We are following recommended infection control practices to prevent transmission of infectious agents, including screening all patients for COVID-19 signs and symptoms, universal source control, and infection control practices specific to COVID-19.
We offer specialized scheduling for individuals considered high risk.
Please call (772) 403-7640 for more information.
You Should Know that even before the pandemic, we have always been borderline obsessed with reducing the risk of any virus or disease transmission. Here’s what we do and what we’ll probably continue to do even after the pandemic restrictions end.
- We have always disinfected all hard surfaces between patients and we will continue to do so.
- Our hand washing station is located next to our check in window.
- We’ve been using Triad Aer Air Purifiers in patient treatment areas since we opened in November 2019. This proactive air purifier uses advanced technology to scrub our treatment areas of viruses (including Covid-19 and influenza), bacteria, mold and mildew, pet dander, allergens, air borne chemicals and gasses.
- Our doctor and staff wears face masks.
- We happily make special scheduling accommodations for high-risk patients.
- We have always enforced a policy of having staff stay home if they are feeling ill.
Much to William the Shih Tzu’s dismay, as one of our safety precautions, our office dogs are now confined behind a glass door.
We have always put the health and safety of our patients first and will continue to do so. Even when it makes William unhappy.
We’ll stay vigilant in preventing the spread of any virus with you and our community!