A typical New Patient visit with Advanced Wellness Solutions takes approximately 55 minutes.
Our goal is to make your visit as productive as possible. Being on time for your appointment helps reduce the wait time for every patient scheduled after you that day.
Please arrive at least ten minutes before your appointment. If you’re running late, please call (321) 373-1243. Depending upon the day’s schedule, you may need to reschedule your appointment if you’re going to be more than 15 minutes late to your appointment.
Here’s what you can expect from your first visit to Advanced Wellness Solutions.
After completing the necessary new patient paperwork, Dr. Danielle will conduct an assessment of your condition. She will discuss your symptoms with you and perform a thorough examination, which may include:
- Case history
- Physical examination (vital sign checks, visual exam, listen to heart, abdomen and lungs)
- Chiropractic examination (range of motion or flexibility tests, muscle tone and strength tests, reflexes, sports and functionality assessment)
- Diagnostic tests
- Ordering X-rays and other imagine
- Ordering Blood work and Laboratory Analyses
Once Dr. Danielle has carefully examined you and assessed all the information you’ve provided, she will discuss a treatment plan and administer any needed treatment modalities.
You may also be provided with medical devices, equipment, information and activities that will help you feel better faster, such as
- Orthotics & Insoles (if needed)
- Wrist and Knee Braces, (if needed)
- Sacroiliac Support Belts, (if needed)
- Prescription Pillows (if needed)
- Strengthening and/or stretching exercises (if needed)
- Posture correction (if needed).
- Ergonomic Instruction (if needed)
- Dietary and nutrition recommendations (if needed)
- Lifestyle suggestions (if needed)
Dr. Danielle wants to help you achieve optimal health and wellness. If you’re in pain, relieving your symptoms will be her first priority.